The Program Addresses Three Main Issues
- Physical Health Issues
- Mental Health Issues
- Financial Issues
The program aims to provide all employees with access to healthcare and wellness services proactively, before any health concerns arise. The goal is to achieve 100% utilization, and the focus is on delivering truly valuable benefits that are more than just superficial perks. The program is designed to offer benefits that individuals with insurance will find practical and actually utilize.
These websites are reputable sources of evidence-based information on exercise, nutrition, and other health and wellness topics. It’s always important to consult with qualified healthcare professionals before making any changes to your exercise or nutrition routine to ensure it aligns with your individual health needs and goals.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): The CDC’s website at https://www.cdc.gov/ is a reliable source of information on a wide range of health topics, including exercise and nutrition. The CDC provides evidence-based guidelines, recommendations, and resources for physical activity, healthy eating, and weight management.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH): The NIH’s website at https://www.nih.gov/ is a reputable source of information on various health topics, including exercise and nutrition. The NIH provides evidence-based information on the benefits of exercise, healthy eating, and maintaining a balanced diet for optimal health.
- ChooseMyPlate.gov: ChooseMyPlate.gov, managed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), provides practical tips and tools for healthy eating and physical activity. The website at https://www.choosemyplate.gov/ offers resources on nutrition, meal planning, and physical activity for individuals of all ages.
- Mayo Clinic: The Mayo Clinic’s website at https://www.mayoclinic.org/ is a trusted source of information on health and wellness, including exercise and nutrition. The Mayo Clinic provides evidence-based guidance on various health topics, along with practical tips and resources for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- American Heart Association (AHA): The AHA’s website at https://www.heart.org/ offers reliable information on heart health, including exercise and nutrition. The AHA provides evidence-based recommendations for physical activity, healthy eating, and maintaining a heart-healthy lifestyle.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ website at https://www.eatright.org/ is a reliable source of information on nutrition and healthy eating. The website provides evidence-based information on various aspects of nutrition, including meal planning, nutrient recommendations, and tips for maintaining a healthy diet.